I don't even have to watch it and i can tell you it's stupid and needs to be cancelled. Paris Hilton is too dumb to be aloud on tv.
I don't even have to watch it and i can tell you it's stupid and needs to be cancelled. Paris Hilton is too dumb to be aloud on tv.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even have to watch it and i can tell you it's stupid and needs to be cancelled. Paris Hilton is too dumb to be aloud on tv. </div></div>
It's kind of a shame, but someone will watch it (personally I didn't know she was getting a show). The teenage-wannabes will probably be all over it.
Those that bring in the ratings are allowed.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It's the future of America: brainless, talentless douchebags that millions of young girls model themselves after. Thank God I have 2 sons.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even have to watch it and i can tell you it's stupid and needs to be cancelled. Paris Hilton is too dumb to be aloud on tv. </div></div>
Aloud? She's even too dumb to be allowed on TV!
this is one MTV show even i wont watch
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
ok so i caved in and im watching this right now
it seems like shes just out to embarass as many people as possible
whats even worse is that these idiots are letting her and dont even realize how badly they are being humiliated
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I meant to say " speak aloud" instead of allowed because i dont mind looking at her if she would just not talk haha. Next time i catch it on i might have to watch it for abit sounds hilarious
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I dont think shes that good looking, I cant look past the cloud STD's to see beauty.
Bookmarks